It’s Good to Know About Product Creators:
Profit7 is created by Paul Nicholls and Trevor Carr. Trevor had been working as internet marketer since the late 90’s, well over 15 years. He is the founder of ‘The Laptop Millionaire’, and also on top 5% vendors WarriorPlus. Paul Nicholls is a professional exploring IM niche since 2008.
Just by looking at profiles of these two, I can safely conclude that the product ‘Profit7’ is a real and legitimate product and surely give results.
Why is the Name Profit7 Given?
The product is named Profit7 as it is a collection of seven different FAST cash methods. There are ‘over the shoulder’ training videos which you can easily learn and apply to earn up to EASY $50 daily.
The 7 methods of FAST earning are:
- The Underground Method
- Under the Radar Method
- The Snowball Method
- The Affiliate Sniper Method
- The Out of the Box Method
- The Teaser Method
- The Domination Method
Profit7: A Sneak Peek Inside Members Area
Watch the following video, created by Paul Nicholls, the product creator, himself. In this video, he explained what you’ll found in the Members Area.
- Not 1 or 2, but 7 different earning methods
- It’s almost impossible to fail to earn online with this product.
- FAST — start earning this week.
- Very economical front end price, only $8
- Totally newbie friendly
- No experience required
- Step by step training videos.
- Easy to understand
- Product by true Professionals
- No technical skills required
- Focuses on niche websites
- Not very high earning potential; only up to $20 to $50.
- Good only for those who never earned or make very little money online.
- Price Hike; price increases after every 12 hours
- 7 methods may cause confusions for newbies, making it hard for them to focus.
Price and OTOs
Front End Price: $ 7.95 (7 videos — step by step, describing detail of each strategy)
OTO means One Time Offer … means if you skip it, you’ll never get the offer back.
OTO 1: $17 (Advanced training — FAST cash strategies — Scale up earnings $100 – 500 per day)
OTO 2: $27 (A mega course to crush the leaderboards and earn like gurus.)
OTO 3: $67 (A training webinar which originally cost $497; Be an affiliate expert.)
Final Result …
My Rating: 4.9 / 5
>> Click Here to Visit Official Page of Profit 7 <<
Art Flair and Pallab Ghosal both are top internet marketers having more than 10 years experience under their belt. They are leaders in list building, CPA marketing, affiliate marketing and product launching. Any product from them is surely an instant hit in the market.
What is Incomely?
Incomely is a step by step passive income system that is based on Bing advertising, spending cheap penny clicks that would generate $500 to $1500 per month.
This is a set and forget system; means do the work once and get paid for over and over again.
Insider’s View of Incomely
‘Incomely’ is based on many real case studies.
This is a step by step blueprint showing you how to reach $50-$100 per day setting up passive, recurring income machines for a variety of offers using extremely cheap click traffic.
Inside the Members’ Area, there are 13 training videos about setting up campaigns with Click Bank and Bing. That means you will get a revolutionary way to make passive income every single day… Using cheap penny clicks.
It’s simple and easy to implement system. There are no confusions of SEO; no need of continuous blogging or puzzled with product creation. Within a simple 3 steps, you can tap into the unexplored segments to make income easily.
- Beginners’ friendly; No experience required
- Step by step training videos – Easy to understand
- Real time case studies – that you can follow quickly
- Get instant traffic to get the profit
- Learn how to generate cheap and reliable traffic to your offers
- No maintenance required after initial setup
- Fast building of email list
- No technical skills required
- No complicated SEO or product creation theories
- Income is passive — once set up, do not require any work
- Setting up Bing campaign may take some time.
- Its a dime sale; means price increases with every sale.
- If you go for advanced training then the costs rise to the next level.
Final Words …
My Rating: 4.8 / 5