If you're anything like me, you take about four minutes choosing a filter for your Instagram photo, and about four hours deciding on a caption.
Worst of all, after much creative effort and advice from friends, I'm usually barely able to write a caption that goes beyond, “Had a fun day with friends!”.
And I'm a writer — go figure.Next time you're contemplating a caption to go with your Instagram photo, take a look at our complete list of captions for any mood you need to evoke.
Funny Instagram Captions
- My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch … I call it lunch.
- I need a six month holiday, twice a year.
- I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life!
- Started from the bottom now we're … still at the bottom.
- There are 16 year olds competing at the Olympics and I still push on pull doors.
- Namast’ay in bed.
- That awkward moment when you're wearing Nike's and you can't do it.
- I'm just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a cupcake.
- What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram?
Clever Instagram Captions
- Patience — what you have when there are too many witnesses.
- Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s the Clarendon filter.
- It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
- Life is short, false … it’s the longest thing you do.
- There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.
- You have stolen a pizza my heart.
- Seven billions smiles, and yours is my favorite.
Savage Instagram Captions
- What's a queen without her king? Historically speaking, more powerful.
- Be a little more you, and a lot less them.
- I'm an acquired taste. If you don't like me, acquire some taste.
- Well behaved people don’t make it into history books.
- I'm sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.
- I do a thing called what I want.
- They say good things take time… that's why I'm always late.
- I'm not bossy, I have leadership skills.
Song Lyrics for Instagram Captions
- “I’m gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist.” — Sia, “Chandelier”
- “I live for the nights that I can’t remember, with the people that I won’t forget.” – Drake, “Show Me a Good Time”
- “I hope you never lose your sense of wonder.” — Lee Ann Womack, “I Hope You Dance”
- “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.” – John Lennon, “Imagine”
- “Feeling good living better.” — Drake, “Over My Dead Body”
- “Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight, like this city is on fire tonight” — OneRepublic, “Good Life”
- “Time makes you bolder” — Fleetwood Mac, “Landslide”
- “If I fail, if I succeed, at least I’ll live as I believe” — Whitney Houston, “The Greatest Love of All”
- “The rest of the world was in black and white, but we were in screaming color.” — Taylor Swift, “Out of the Woods”
- “Lightning strikes every time she moves” — Calvin Harris, “This Is What You Came For”
- “We aren't ever getting older” — Chainsmokers, “Closer”
- “Sing with me, sing for the years, sing for the laughter, sing for the tears” — Aerosmith, “Dream On”
Original source: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/instagram-captions